Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Pick-Me-Up

Recently Eli has begun to babble a lot more and repeat facial expressions! He moves his mouth like he trying to talk, but no sound comes out! Too cute! He has accidentally said "dadadada" and so of course we are working on "momomomom". Here's some too cute video of Eli in the Jumparoo trying to talk to brighten everyone's Monday:

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Amanda he is getting so big and is just so cute. Before you know it he will be saying dada and momma, crawling and then walking, cherish every single moment while he's still a baby because they grow so fast, I can't believe that Peyton is already 2 now.

Natalie said...

Don't you just wish you could read inside thier mind? Obviously they have something very important to say! He is so precious.

Sidenote: I might need your guidance on how to upload videos. Do you have to convert your camera disc or are you uploading directly from a webcam? I can't figure it out and it's driving me crazy.

Tara said...

He is so adorable! Those eyes are just precious. I love it when they start babbling!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

This is really cute! His eyes are just so pretty! And I love the blog makeover, it looks great! The big picture of him is my favorite so far!

The Clifton Family said...

Did Carrie do your picture that is on the top of the blog? It is GREAT, by the way. You need to blow that one up and frame it!

Owings Family said...

Thanks! Of course Carrie took the photo! :) Isn't she amazing? She got so many great shots that I'm having trouble choosing. Check out more photo's by Carrie on our shutterfly website. The link is now on the sidebar.