Saturday, September 27, 2008
Lovin the Little Gym!
My little wiggle worm and I have recently enrolled at The Little Gym in Knoxville for "Bug Class". This is a music and movement program where he and I spend 45 minutes each week in a class of 4 to 10 month olds singing songs, exploring new sounds like bells and whistles, watching bubbles, playing with parachutes and balls, and learning new movements with tools like balance beams and bars! Can I just say... TOO FUN! Eli loves interacting with the other children and I really think it has helped him to spend time with babies that are at different stages in development. He is such a social child and wants to do everything that they can. I also have become so much more comfortable in handling him and helping him learn new skills like sitting up. It is amazing how quickly these little guys learn. I know that Eli is a genious, but the other kids seem to pick it up pretty easily too! :) HA! I have not been able to get any pics yet because I'm so involved in the class, but I'm sure there will be some in the near future! (PS... Thanks Tijen for the idea... Eli and I love it and can't wait to show yall all our new tricks!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! It was so great to see yall last night! Eli is such a cutie pie!!!
How fun! I have heard great things about Little Gym! Eli will be a little gymnast before you know it. Ha! I cant wait to see pics soon.
Can't wait to see pictures of the play day. I'm sure he's having a blast. I love your new blog makeover! Perfect for fall.
How fun! Kiley and I look forward to Little Gym every week. It is so neat to see how they watch the other kids and try to do what they are doing. Can't wait to see some pictures. I am only able to take them when we go on Saturdays and Jeremy goes with us!
Post a Comment