It is my favorite time of year in Tennessee: FOOTBALL SEASON! This is the time when my favorite season (SUMMER) meets my favorite sport (FOOTBALL). This weekend we were 2 for 3... Kingston and Rockwood had wonderful victories, but TN unfortunantly lost in overtime against UCLA. It was a sad, sad moment at the Owings house. Here are some pics from the football weekend. Eli did make it through the first half of the Kingston/Harriman game, as well as the first half of the Rockwood/Midway game. He loved watching the band (uh oh), and of course he was in heaven being passed around at the Kingston game. Thank you so much Dianna and Karen for entertaining him and being so loving towards him. He loved the attention!
Eli was all smiles as we got ready for the game!
Eli was entranced by the Kingston band.
My boys in their "Kingston" orange! Go Jackets!
Isn't this too cute! All the boys and their babies! Joe and Sailor, Donnie and Maddox, Jay and Eli, Mitchell and Noah!
Alicia with Baby Maddox! He was oh so comfy!
Eli and Noah in a stare down!
Sailor was so frustrated with the game that she couldn't even watch!!!
I had to post this video of Sailor cheering on the Vols just for Aunt Heather! She was such a good sport and was wonderful halftime entertainment!
The "Spaz" attacks again!


8 comments:
Well, if she DOES decide to be a CHEERLEADER, she'll be the cutest one out there! Love your blog, Amanda, and all the pics!
I love the first picture of Eli! He is such a happy baby. You all are so blessed. Looks like you all had a great holiday weekend!
That is a WHOLE lot of orange. Sorry about your loss.
I love the pictures but I have to disagree with the whole Summer meets Football thing...I want it cooler!
Amanda, you know I love ya to death, girl, but that orange has got to go. Roll Tide Roll. Those brawls in the caf with Michael seem so long ago, huh?
I love all the orange! Drew is going to have to get together with all of his future basketball teamates!! The picture of the guys with their babies is too cute!!
hey Amanda this is Alicia, Jay's cousin. Eli is getting so big now and is so cute. I love Eli in his UT orange, looks like you've got a real happy baby on your hands. Love all the pics!!
I may vommit after all the blazing orange shirts!! We need get Eli a new colored shirt (maybe one with a gator on it?) He is starting to look like his daddy!
Post a Comment