First off, I just have to post pics of the BIGEST, meanest looking spider I've ever had to battle! This monster was hanging on the side of my house on Tuesday. Being that I was alone with Eli, I decided that I could not let this monster bug go on living so close to me!!!! So I ran upstairs and got a can of Wasp/Hornet Killer. I must have emptied out half the can on that sucker and thankfully he is no more!


Eli is now sitting up (even though it is only for a few seconds before he falls)! He is such a wiggle worm that I didn't think he would ever sit still enough to master this trick, but we're getting there. He does especially well when there is a ball or another toy that he can play with while sitting.

Now he wants to sit up all the time! He rarely enjoys leisurely swinging or laying down anymore!
This is our first time in a restaurant highchair! Ivans... yum! Eli will no longer sit in my lap and look around while I eat over his head! Now he grabs everything that is close to him and is constantly trying to get my plate and food. I never imagined that he would become so curious so soon! He is now very tactile and loves to feel and taste everything!
Moms... this is the reason for those safety straps on the swings! I hadn't put Eli in his swing in a few weeks, and I hardly ever used to strap him in! Those days are definitely gone!
6 comments:
Glad you all are feeling better. Maybe your Vols are making you all sick! Hope you all got to go on your boat ride last Sat. By the way your potted plant stage is gone! They can find anything !!!
Glad you all are Better!! He is one of the CUTEST Baby boys IVE EVER laid my green eyes on!! :) I could just eat him up!! (and well, you know Brylee could too :)
Sorry to hear that you guys have been sick. That is never fun. Brad and I are battling the fall allergies right now too. I used to get at least 5 sinus infections a year and then my doctor prescribed Singulair- it works wonders for me! Eli is such a big boy now sitting up and try to wiggle out of his swing. Get ready, I think he is going to be a hand full. LOL
eww! the stomach bug stinks! glad everyone is feeling better. i can't believe he is so big...we need to see eli again soon!! - typin with one hand!
I'm catching up on your blog. I'm glad your feeling better. The spider is nasty looking. I have one that might compare on the outside of my window. I'm not brave enough to even go outside to kill it. I'm afraid it will leap on my face. As long as it stays outside I'm okay.
Goodness! I hate to hear that you were all sick. I know I don't like that we don't get sick days, it's especially hard when our job as Mom is 24/7 too! I cannot believe how big he is and that he is sitting up! I will have to say from when Kiley starting sitting up until now I have been in constant amazement of how much she has changed and learned on a daily basis! Have so much fun! He is soooo precious! Those eyes are GORGEOUS!! He is going to be a ladies man!
Post a Comment