
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Happy Half Eli!
Can you believe it? Eli is 6 months old today! Last night I got home from work and Jay said he had an errand to run. It's 9pm and all I could think was "WHAT?". Eli is already in bed and all I wanted was to spend the rest of the evening watching "Bones" with Jay and go to bed myself. So Jay disappears for about an hour and a half. He returns with the cookie cake below and party hats! How sweet is that?! This morning we sang "Happy Half Birthday" to Eli, then Jay headed off for his golf trip to Myrtle Beach, and Eli and I headed to Bug Class!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How sweet!! I LOVE the pictures! We loved hanging out with you guys on Tuesday. Hope you have a good trip
Seriously, that is so sweet! Derek can't remember that he has three kids sometimes let alone their ages!
That is soooooo cute! What a great idea!
I love love love your new header picture of Eli. Did you take that yourself?
PS- Thanks for the video 101. :)
I am not that talented in the photo department! :) My friend Carrie took that picture and all the photo's on our shutterfly site. She did such a fantastic job and now I can't figure out which pics to buy!!!
You are going to have to let me know if Jay continues to be this "thoughtful" as Eli grows up! I agree with Michelle (even though I don't know her)- guys are good for a while, but then as time goes by, it seems all you can do is keep your head afloat! ha.
OH, and I need your shutterfly info so I can see all the pics Carrie took! I can't wait to get some with her of the boys!
Can you believe our boys are 6 months old already??? We need a playdate soon. I love the new picture!
Too cute! I love that idea- kudos to Jay! The pictures of Eli on the blog is fantastic! I love the fall colors. Eli is looking just like Jay these days... I am sure you just love hearing that. I heard it all the time at that C looked just like Brad too at this age. Now is a good mixture. Crazy how they can change so much in such a short time.
so sweet!!!!
Can't wait to see what he does for Eli's first birthday. So sweet! LOVE all the new pics of Eli. They are too cute. I still can't tell who he looks like. Carrie did a great job and he looks so much more grown up. Can't wait to see him real soon.
Post a Comment