Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eli's Halloween Party!

Okay... all you mom's who were at the party today can make fun of me for instant blogging! But my child is asleep (YEA) and I have just enough energy to post! Today was Eli's 1st Halloween Party! All our friends that live close by came over to show off costumes and enjoy some food and fun. The party was a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year. I CANNOT imagine what it will be like when they are all mobile! It was hard enough to get group shots! You can check out our photo page on shutterfly (link is in sidebar) for all the photo's from the party.

Party guests included:
Dragonfly - Eli Owings
Giraffe #1 - Cole Hinch
Giraffe #2 - Drew Stooksbury
Dragon - Noah Daugherty
The Queen - Hannah Harris
Skunk aka "Lil Stinker" - Grady Belitz
Curious George - Connard Belitz
The Witch - Sailor Presley
The Pumpkin - Maddox Lawson




































12 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how sweet are all of those costumes! I love them all! That is great that you can all get together with the kiddos. I cant wait to look at ALL of the pictures.

hornefamily said...

How much fun! I love the kid group shot-PRICELESS.

Nikki said...

We had such a great time at the party. All of the kids were sooo good! I completely understand about blogging time.

Natalie said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You're right about getting mobile. Most of the pictures I get of my 15 month old are either the back of his head or blurry.

The Clifton Family said...

We hated to miss the Halloween fun- my two pirates would have added some spunk to the party. Actually, there may have been a few decapitated animals! ha. Too cute!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

The pictures are soooo cute!!! What cute kiddos!!!

Derek and Michelle said...

Love Eli's costume. Where did you get it??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! We had so much fun. I can't believe how good they all were...and I can't even imagine what next year will be like!!

Owings Family said...

I actually bought the dragonfly costume last year after Halloween! HA! www.Babystyle.com

Casey said...

Thanks Amanda for having us over, we had a great time!! I loved seeing all the kids in their cute costumes! Can't wait for next year!

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

Everyone looks so cute in their costumes! It looks like you all had lots of fun!

Amy Griffin said...

That's a great group shot of the kids...I am sure it was a task. They all look so cute!