Each year the Dental Office at Rockwood has "Pancake Day" as a way of celebrating everyone's birthdays. On Pancake Day we all load up and travel to Gatlinburg to eat a HUMONGOUS breakfast at the Pancake Pantry. It's an early morning (we have to be in Gatlinburg at 8AM!), but soooooooo worth it! This year Eli joined in on the fun and then the Owings fam headed to the Ripley's Aquarium. Can I just say... AWESOME! We loved the aquarium and Eli was even able to watch the fish in the coral reef tank. It was a great day!
5 comments:
Yum, I love the Pancake Pantry - you must be a fan too to be there at 8 A.M. - crazy!
Love the aquarium! I am sure Eli did too. That is an early morning though!
Good to talk to you last night! Looks like a fun day!
I so miss pancake day in Gatlinburg, not getting up so early to go but it was always worth it.
That one of Eli and the pumpkin is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment