Wednesday, July 2, 2008

3 MONTHS OLD!!!

Happy Birthday Eli! He is 3 months old today! I can't believe it. He is in a cooing, laughing phase and it is so much fun! He smiles at everyone who talks to him and sometimes he'll even give a laugh. Eli is sleeping through the night and finally napping well through the day. He has rolled over twice (back to front) and he is holding his head very well. I think Jay is his favorite person and it's fun to watch them interact. He has finally found the dogs and will follow them with his eyes. I put him in his Baby Einstein Exersaucer today and he got so excited! Thank you Gerberdings... he loves it! Here are some pics I took of him today!







Some pics of Eli as he's grown... 1 week, 1 month, 2 months, and 3 months today!




3 comments:

Tara said...

I love your idea of taking pics on him next to the frog! It is great to actually see him grow before your eyes! I love the first picture, his eyes are beautiful! I think he looks a lot like Jay right now, of course that could all change. He is a cutie!

Kelly said...

Cade loved his exersaucer, too! I started putting him in it at around 3 months. Then, our pedi suggested putting a folded up blanket under his feet until he could touch the bottom really well, and that made a huge difference.

Amy Griffin said...

I love the frog pics. I want to tickle his belly! They just get big too quick - enjoy!