Sunday, July 13, 2008

Redneck Baby!

I just could not resist posing this picture! Our good friends Mark and Jessica Horne got Eli the bib and sunglasses. Mark is one of Jay's hunting buddies (he has actually killed a deer). Jay has yet to "bring home the bacon" but I love my caveman anyways. So it was fitting that they should get Eli his first camo. Thanks guys! I just love these pics!



5 comments:

Natalie said...

I know what you mean. Someone gave us some John Deere paraphernalia. Not my first choice of look but it made a cute picture of him sitting on top of daddy's mower. Gotta give a little...

Tara said...

Too stinkin cute!

Amy Griffin said...

love it, of course! The Horne's are responsible for Jude's supply of camo too!

hornefamily said...

I LOVE it. He looks so grown up. He looks good in camo.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

So cute, I love this!