Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 Babies,,, Oh MY!

On Tuesday Eli and I got the chance to spend some quality time with Cousin Cole! Kellye's babysitter has taken vacation this week, so we volunteered to help out one afternoon while Kel was at work. I thought this would be a great opportunity to experience what it would be like to have a second child! :) Kudo's to all you mom's out there with multiple children!!! Thank goodness that Eli is not mobile! HA! We did have lots of fun, but needless to say I didn't get any pics of them together. I was able to time it so that Eli napped and I played with Cole... then Cole napped and I played with Eli! We had some great fun outside on the porch together (Eli was in the Baby Bjorn) and Cole helped me push Eli in the travel swing. I don't know if Jay and I are ready quite yet for another baby... but it won't be too long! :) Here are some updated pics of Cole from our day of FUN!



4 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

great fun! Even better when they actually nap at the same time...the ONLY way to stay sane! Good for you for helping out. I am sure Kelley appreciated it.

Allison said...

Come on, sounds like you handled both children quite well - any chance you might have another one this time next year? The mobility part of your post is dead on - Andrew is now walking very well, almost running - but at least Braden can help us catch him :)

Kelly said...

Just think of my friend that has 9 month old mobile triplets:)

Tara said...

Amen sister! We have been talking about another, but oh my gosh the thought of being preggo plus chasing Connor around, then having 2 kids is enough to scare me senseless!