4th of July! WOW! We were busy! Friday we went to the Kingston parade, then spent the evening with Kellye, Keith, and Cole at Eden campground. We rode in the pontoon and ate a fabulous meal at the camper. We also got to spend some QT with our friend Martha Wayne who was visiting from Florida! We pray for God to bring her closer every day. Florida is too far! Then we spent all Saturday preparing for the worlds best COOKOUT at the Owings! The cookout went better than we could have imagined. We had a kiddie pool... bubbles... Corn Hole... hamburgers, hotdogs, watermelon... grilled bologna... and lots of friends and fun! We partied hard and the kids were absolutely worn out by the end of the night! Sailor finally fell asleep while Nikki and Joe were holding her! Madeline actually fell asleep on the stairs! Check out the pics below of our fun-filled weekend!
Looks like you had so much fun. Sorry we missed it! Peyton got home and crashed in the recliner and only woke up to go upstairs to bed, he was sooo tired! I don't know what Sailor was doing with a pompom shaker. She and I have had many talks about how she can only play ball....NO CHEERLEADING!!! ;o)
I bet you were all tired after that busy day! Looks like a fun time was had by all. I love the pictures with all the babies! They will all be best friends!
I hate that we missed the shindig as well. I am not going to see any of these kids until they are teenagers, it seems! I am glad you all had a great time. Keep us on the invite list... maybe one day we can make it!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great 4th! I love all of the pics!
Looks like you had so much fun. Sorry we missed it! Peyton got home and crashed in the recliner and only woke up to go upstairs to bed, he was sooo tired! I don't know what Sailor was doing with a pompom shaker. She and I have had many talks about how she can only play ball....NO CHEERLEADING!!! ;o)
I bet you were all tired after that busy day! Looks like a fun time was had by all. I love the pictures with all the babies! They will all be best friends!
I have never seen a child asleep on steps. That means she was having a great time! I love the pictures.
I hate that we missed the shindig as well. I am not going to see any of these kids until they are teenagers, it seems! I am glad you all had a great time. Keep us on the invite list... maybe one day we can make it!
Post a Comment