What an inspiration! For those of you who have not seen the show "Jon and Kate Plus 8" on TLC, you don't know what you are missing!! This young couple have 7 year old twins, and 3 year old sextuplets. Can you imagine?! Kate is a stay at home mom, and she survives thanks to friends and her faith. I encourage you to read their story by using the link below and watch them if you get a chance on TLC. It is incredible to watch Jon and Kate interact with each other and with each of their children! Whew! It is exhausting just to watch!
http://www.sixgosselins.com/Our_Story.html
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is one of my absolute favorite shows, too! It gives me perspective and makes me realize I've got it easey. Plus it's funny to see how she deals with 6 Braden's!!!
I love that show - I am obsessed! It is pretty interesting the way she keeps it all together. I love the shows where they just talk about what they are doing with the kids or answer viewers questions.
I am so excited to see that someone else appreciates this show! It amazes me and makes me feel like I am stupid at the same time (for thinking I have it hard with TWO kids!)
Love, love, love that show!! I love the marathon shows. I can't get enough. She is one strong woman!
My friend Jen got me hooked on the show. It is about the only decent thing on in the afternoon when Megan is sleeping, so I watch it a lot!
I too am obsessed. I decided I'm ready for number 2 after watching. If she can do 6 then I can do 2...ya know?!? Jeremy is not quite so ready though! Guess I will have to wait a little longer! HA!
Post a Comment