Here's some pics of Eli and his first set of wheels! This is our favorite stroller: a Jeep jogging stroller! It even has a sound system (speakers I can plug my IPOD up to). I've been trying to work off those last 10 pounds of pregnancy weight, but they will not budge! Any suggestions other than liposuction? Eli loves our morning walk/jogs and usually just snoozes through the whole thing!

5 comments:
He's growing so quickly!! I love the pics with the frog. That is a great idea!
Thats a neat stroller! I wish you all of the luck in the world getting the last 10 off, I wish I had some advice but I am still working on it myself as we speak. Sorry I am not much inspiration. Liposuction sounds great to me!
Well, I can put my two cents in about the 10 pounds..or in my case, 20. Just get it off before you get pregnant with the second one, or it will NEVER come off! Not trying to be a downer or anything... ha ha. Eli is adorable, and looking more like his daddy each day!
How fun...we have the very same stroller. Ki has even grown to love my taste of music! Happy jogging!!
If you find a magical potion to eliminate those baby pounds, you call me! Also if you find a way to hide those stretch marks. The joys of motherhood.
Post a Comment