
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Rolling Over!
One of Eli's new tricks is rolling over! He has been close for a while, but he couldn't quite get his little bum over and the arm out of the way! It surprises me that he will roll from back to front because he hates being on his tummy. After he rolls over he just whines to be picked up! :) Go figure! Anyways, this morning during Rachel Ray he was trying so hard and finally after probably 6 attempts he got all the way over. I won't bore you with the video's of the first 5 tries, but here is the "ROLL OVER"! I love the grunting and know you will too! Enjoy! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Rolling over is obviously hard work!
Amanda, I just watched the roll over video, and it was too funny!! That boy sure has some determination!! I love it! He's so adorable!!
Woohoo, go Eli! Those grunts were priceless!
thats hilarious! i can hear you holding your laughter back too!
yeah! way to go Eli!
It's amazing what a little grunting can do to help.
He's so strong!!
Hi Amanda! I'm so excited to see that you have a blog. Brooke said she saw you at the lake and that your baby is really cute. I'll bet mamaw and papaw are very proud. He is a cutie indeed! We have created a blog for the entire Smith family so we can all keep up and share photos; feel free to look in when you get a chance.
Debbie,Rick,Hunter, and Brooke
Post a Comment