This weekend our good friends, Mark, Jessica, and Megan Horne, visited from Franklin. Jay, Joe Presley, and Mark were roommates for 4 years while they were in Memphis. Jay and Joe knew they were going to room together, but Mark was a gift from God! You never know what you're going to get when you go "pot-luck", but the guys lucked out. We are so blessed to have these friends in our lives! Joe, Nikki, and Sailor came over Friday night to visit and we had a fabulous time catching up and watching the girls play! What a wonderful visit and weekend! Thank you guys!
How's it going Meggie? Wanna play?
Thank goodness for Wubba's! Megan did take her's out long enough to read Eli a story during our trip to Ella Minnow Pea! Doesn't my car look too cute with two car seats?!
It was so fun to see the girls together. Their personalities are so different... Megan is just out there and fearless, while Sailor is a little more reserved and thoughtful. They played so well together and Eli just hung out in the Jumparoo and watched. He could not take his eyes off the two girls. I told him he could have his pick... "Blond or Brunette?"
I'm THIS big!
Where's she going?
Nikki was feeding Sailor and talking to Jess at the same time. She's definitely gotta learn how to multi-task! Sailor's new do is courtesy of "Chicken Surprise".
"I think I'll take both"
2 comments:
I was hoping to see pictures from this weekend! I am glad you guys had fun and I wish we could have been there - it would have been a whole different story though! and yes, this message is being written at 2:54 am...
This is too cute! I love seeing all of the kiddos together. Eli is going to have a very hard choice!
Post a Comment