Today we took Eli to see Dr. Belitz for our 4 month well-baby check. Here's Eli's stats:
weight 14 lb 9 oz (50th %)
height 26 inches (80th %)
Eli passed all his tests with flying colors (he is a genious afterall... ). He also had to get 3 shots! Of course he cried and turned bright red, but it was short lived and he was pacified before we even left the exam room. He also did this last time and then woke up in the afternoon pitching a HUGE fit. I was lulled to sleep the after the 1st shots, but today I am giving him Tylenol EVERY 4 hours regardless of fussiness! Just a pearl of wisdom from your friendly pharmacist: never try to chase pain because you will never catch it. You must get it before it starts! :) I did have a hard time getting him down for his afternoon nap, but I placed his 2 comfort toys in the crib(Wubba and Giraffe) and he was out! I thought these pics were just too cute!


6 comments:
Bless his little heart! It does make you sad to watch them be in pain, but the shots are a must. Hopefully he wont be too fussy for you today.
Oh I just want to squeeze him! Those are the sweetest pictures.
oh and thanks for the e-cards!!! I am happy to report that today has been tear free.
What a sweet picture! It was great to see you on Sunday. Eli is precious.
Shot day, I hate those. We live on tylenol on Dr. visit days and so far it has worked. I still can't look when the nurse gives the shot, the pitiful face is enough. He looks so peaceful sleeping. Wubba will take care of all the pain!!
Poor Eli! I hate shots, espcially watching my baby get them. The worst ones we ever had was at his 12 months. He got four plus a finger prick. It took awhile to calm him down. We all have to find a happy place after things like that!
Post a Comment