Here's the hair! I told my friend Carrie that I had to build up the courage to put pics out into cyberspace, because once you do you can't ever take them back!! The pics don't really capture the pink (okay cranberry) highlights underneath, but maybe I'll get one in outdoor light to show yall later. I'm really lovin it now and may even keep it this way for a while. We'll see... I think Jay might even like it now! :) He wants my hair long, and spiral curly like it was in highschool when we first met. Isn't he too sweet! Unfortunantly, I don't think that is EVER going to happen. But I'll never say never!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Girl, you look straight out of a magazine! I love it! you look gorgeous! I think you should keep it that way...especially if it is easier!
Finally pictures! Amanda, I LOVE IT! I think it is great with your face shape. I love the short hair too, much easier! Maybe it will grow more in Jay. That is so funny about how he wants your hair like it was in high school. Brad does too! I keep telling him that he better cherish those pictures because that is about all that is left of that me and that hairstyle! Ha! After all it was the 90's. I didnt think I would ever say that... I feel OLD! Anyway, you look great!
I really like your new 'do! As for the kitchen...you and Jay have both definitely seen worse...you've been in my house!!!
The hair looks cute! I would keep it - especially if it is easy...I have NEVER had easy hair!
What a great look! I'm too afraid to do something that bold. I still have virgin hair- never been highlighted. I commend you!
Post a Comment