What a wonderful day for the Cumberland County Fair! Saturday's weather was fabulous and the Owings/Hinch families had a great time hanging at the fair. Kellye's nieces, Jacy and Jenna, are really into showing cows (as well as hogs and sheep) so we all headed to the fairgrounds to see the Junior cow competitions on Saturday. The girls did such a great job and won lots of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons! Jay, Kellye, and I learned tons about farm competition and we enjoyed lots of great food. Can you say FUNNEL CAKE?! The trip definitely made a lasting impression on me and I loved watching the cows, but next year I want to go see the hogs! :) Here's some pics of our big adventure!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Glad you all had a better time at the fair than we did!
Looks like you had a great time! I haven't had a funnel cake in years! MMMMMMMM!!!
Post a Comment