This past week, Eli and I had a fabulous adventure in Birmingham! We went to visit Michael, Katie, and Cousin Josiah. It was so wonderful to watch the boys interact with each other, as well as to be able to observe how different their personalities are already! I nicknamed Eli "The Spaz" this weekend for a very good reason! He has such an enjoyable and social personality and loves receiving attention. This is wonderful and good, until the attention comes from his very defenseless and confused cousin Josiah! Whenever the boys made eye contact, Eli would start laughing and flailing arms and legs in excitement. Unfortunantly, Josiah usually ended up on the bad end of that deal! Josiah has a very thoughtful and observant personality. He is very pleasant and will actually sit still (amazing) and watch the world around him. He is always very interested in what is going on and you can just see his little world expanding every day! We had a great trip and I am so looking forward to watching this relationship evolve as the boys grow-up together! God has truly blessed the Davis family! Here are some of my favorite pics of Josiah and the boys together!
That is so neat to see them together. I am sure it is very special for you and Michael... and your parents! They are both adorable. Glad you got to spend some time together!
3 comments:
The boys are so cute together. They are both so handsome! So glad you both had a safe and good trip.
That is so neat to see them together. I am sure it is very special for you and Michael... and your parents! They are both adorable. Glad you got to spend some time together!
These pics are adorable! Priceless...
Post a Comment