
"And even the very hairs of your head are numbered." Matthew 10:30
My precious Eli,
How awesome to know that God knows us so intimately to keep count of the very hairs on our head! Sometimes it is easy to feel so small in such a BIG world. How much can God really know about little ole me when there are gazillions of people out there? Well, Matthew says it all! God knows us, inside and out, with just a glance. I think this is much like mothers... in just the small time we've spent together I can already recognize your cries and laughs, and know your little hands and feet instantly (even though they are always in motion). God knows you even better than that because He made you and loves you enough to keep up with the "hairs of your head". Don't ever feel like you are alone, because no matter where you are in life, God is there with you. I love you gazillions!
mom
3 comments:
God is Great!!!
This is too sweet!
This is precious! Thank you for such a great reminder!
Post a Comment