ha! those pictures are so cute. (I feel like Ella when I just typed that...) Anyway, the fair looks fun - and the funnel cake sounds yummy!
So cute...Cole is getting so big!
So cute. Oh, I love some fair food,yum, yum!!
awesome pictures.. thanks for the thoughts and prayers!And yeah.. leave it to Mrs. Horner to be the hip one.. she is still doing F.O.I.L.!Hope to see you all this fall at a football game or something
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ha! those pictures are so cute. (I feel like Ella when I just typed that...) Anyway, the fair looks fun - and the funnel cake sounds yummy!
So cute...Cole is getting so big!
So cute. Oh, I love some fair food,yum, yum!!
awesome pictures.. thanks for the thoughts and prayers!
And yeah.. leave it to Mrs. Horner to be the hip one.. she is still doing F.O.I.L.!
Hope to see you all this fall at a football game or something
Post a Comment