Amanda, he is adorable!! Congrats he is too precious... they get big fast. Taylie was about his size (born on Thanksgiving Day) and has over doubled that in weight already. I have been occasionally checking your blog through Brandi's. Tell Michael congrats for me as well. And I loved the labor story, its great to have friends with babies the same age to run all those questions by =) Danelle (Eastham)Ralph
9 comments:
Congrats..Congrats!! He is so Beautiful Amanda!! Look forward to seeing him grow and grow... Take care!! :)
too darn cute! you've done well:)
He is the cutest little VOLS fan!!! =) Congratulations.
yea! I was hoping to find a picture of him. Of course, he is perfect and adorable! Congrats to Mom and Dad.
He is very sweet! Congratulations on your new addition!
He is so precious! I cant wait to see many more pictures. What a cute Vol fan you have there! The paci is awesome!
GREAT job, mom and dad. I am so happy to see Mitch and Susan doing well, too. God is good.
Amanda, he is adorable!! Congrats he is too precious... they get big fast. Taylie was about his size (born on Thanksgiving Day) and has over doubled that in weight already. I have been occasionally checking your blog through Brandi's. Tell Michael congrats for me as well. And I loved the labor story, its great to have friends with babies the same age to run all those questions by =)
Danelle (Eastham)Ralph
Congratulations Owings Family!!! What a cute little boy. All my love and best wishes! LeeAnn
Post a Comment