Monday, March 31, 2008
Eli's a coming!!! Wednesday!!!
Hey everybody! Went to see Dr. McCollum today... I'm now 6cm dilated! Dr. McCollum said he doesn't know what is keeping Eli in there! :) I have always said that God will only give us what we can handle.... and maybe 4cm more is all I can handle! :) We have scheduled an induction for Wednesday morning and it should go pretty fast since I'm over halfway there. I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes! I will of course be posting pics once we are home, so check often! Thank you all for your care and prayer! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Yeah! I will be praying for you guys tomorrow! I hope yours goes must faster than mine. You have already blown past where I was at this point. I cant wait to see pics! Get your last night of good rest and take my advice- while you are in the hospital let the nursery take Eli at night until you leave. They can bring him to you when he is hungry and take him back. You wont rest well if he is in there with all of the little noises they make. Once you are at home you wont get the help except for when the grandmothers are there. Good Luck! Tell Jay to take you on a date night!
I did not know it was even possible to be dialated 6 cm and still be at home! That is impressive:) You will have that baby in no time once they start the pitocin! I will be praying for a quick and safe delivery. Good Luck! It is such an amazing experience!
Good luck Amanda!
Eli-it is a crazy world out here! Can't wait to hear all about it. Will be thinking of you all.
I am praying for you. I can't believe you are that far along and not in active labor! I owe you free babysitting for Jay's housecall last night! Thanks sooo much! Good Luck, I can't wait to see him.
Hurry up and get home already... I need to see pictures and hear about this little guy! PS- I just heard Noah Daughtery was born today! Two new ones within two days! Yippee!
Post a Comment