Michael, Katie, and Josiah went on their first road trip adventure this weekend!! We celebrated Michael's Birthday, Josiah's Birthday, Katie's Birthday, and Easter on Saturday at the Davis's. My aunt Ginger and uncle Butch, aunt Martha, and Nana also came to visit from Whitwell. It was a full house with lots of food and fun! Needless to say, Josiah was held the entire time! I can't wait until Eli gets here and there are 2 new babies around! I must say that God has truly blessed the Davis family in so many ways! This Easter season I am so thankful for God's sacrifice and plan to give each of us eternal life through his son. I cannot imagine making that sacrifice. But God loves me and Eli that much! I hope each of you have a fabulous Easter with your families and remember the true meaning behind this wonderful holiday.
Josiah and ? (I honestly don't know what dad has decided to be called! )
The Davis Family!



No comments:
Post a Comment