How exciting!!! He is a cutie!
Oh how awesome! He looks very similar to Connor when he was born. He had that much hair too, I love babies with hair!!! Congratulations!
Congrats, Michael! I know you will be a great dad. And, I am sure Auntie Amanda will be thrilled to spoil you to death! Wow... two boys, won't they be the best of friends? I can't wait to see pics of Eli on here!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How exciting!!! He is a cutie!
Oh how awesome! He looks very similar to Connor when he was born. He had that much hair too, I love babies with hair!!! Congratulations!
Oh how awesome! He looks very similar to Connor when he was born. He had that much hair too, I love babies with hair!!! Congratulations!
Congrats, Michael! I know you will be a great dad. And, I am sure Auntie Amanda will be thrilled to spoil you to death! Wow... two boys, won't they be the best of friends? I can't wait to see pics of Eli on here!
Post a Comment