Here are some pics of Josiah and the Davis Family! Michael and Katie are doing fabulous and are already changing diapers like a pro! I'm a little partial, but I think he looks like Michael! I can't wait for everyone to meet him in person because these pics don't even do him justice! God has truly blessed this family with such a healthy baby boy!





4 comments:
woo-hoo!
too exciting...cant wait to meet him! can i be the first to introduce him to peggy anns donuts? tell everyone congrats...including mary and don!
He is such a cutie! He is so precious. I know your family is very excited and proud. I do agree, I think he looks like Micheal too. However, it does change very fast. Connor looked just like me when he was born now he is a mini Brad! Enjoy him for a little while until yours arrives!
What handsome first time grandparents! I am sure they are over the moon! Congrats to you, too, Mary and Don! Don't kiss him to death!
He is adorable. I do love the hair. Congrats to everyone! Now...who's next?
Post a Comment