TOO cute!!! It looks like Eli is saying 'cheese' in the top picture of him and Cole together! I am so happy for you all. He is a doll. Congratulations! I want to come see him when you have had some time to rest.
He is really cute. I would say beautiful but I know boys aren't supposed to be pretty. I can't tell who he looks like from the pictures. Kellye said she thinks you, but he does have Jay's chin. Can't wait to see you guys, hope things are going well.
He is so cute. I would say beautiful but I know boys are not supposed to be pretty. I can't tell who he looks like from the pictures but kellye said you but he does have Jay's chin. Can't wait to see you guys. Hope everything is going well.
6 comments:
TOO cute!!! It looks like Eli is saying 'cheese' in the top picture of him and Cole together! I am so happy for you all. He is a doll. Congratulations! I want to come see him when you have had some time to rest.
He is really cute. I would say beautiful but I know boys aren't supposed to be pretty. I can't tell who he looks like from the pictures. Kellye said she thinks you, but he does have Jay's chin. Can't wait to see you guys, hope things are going well.
He is so cute. I would say beautiful but I know boys are not supposed to be pretty. I can't tell who he looks like from the pictures but kellye said you but he does have Jay's chin. Can't wait to see you guys. Hope everything is going well.
Oh my gosh - "Gram" and Granddaddy must be in heaven with two grandbabies to play with!! Congrats, Amanda :) He's beautiful.
He looks different already. He is going to have a blast with his cousins. Those are some great pictures.
3 boys so close together! Your poor parents are going to have thier hands full!!!
Post a Comment