Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're 1 month old tomorrow!!!

Today Eli and I went to Knoxville to visit our friends Susan and Noah! Susan and her husband Mitchell have been good friends of ours for several years... their son, Noah was born about 1 hour before Eli right down the hall at Parkwest! Today was the first time we got the boys together since the hospital and it was so much fun to see how they each had grown and changed in just 1 month! We met at the Mellow Mushroom for lunch, then spent the afternoon at Susan's just hanging out and of course had a photo session! Here are some pics from the hospital and some from today! Haven't they grown?!
Here we are at Parkwest... it was a rocky beginning! :)



And... here we are today on our first playdate!






2 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

How cute both these boys are! Thanks for the pictures! I am sure you all had a great time! They are getting so BIG!

Amy Griffin said...

They are adorable! Their little faces have filled out so much. I am sure you girls had a great time discussing new mommyhood.