Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Thanks CRx!
Most of you know that I am a pharmacist at Roane Medical Center in Harriman, but do you realize that I am actually employed by a company out of Texas? The pharmacy at RMC is contracted out to a company called CompleteRx that manages hospital pharmacies across the US. The networking and resources of this relationship allow the pharmacy at RMC to go above and beyond normal expectations for a rural hospital and we excel because of this! I am very blessed to work for this company and the friends that I've made along the way! This post is long overdue (Eli is 8 weeks!), but I wanted to say "Thanks" and show my CRx friends how much I appreciate them! The transition to part-time from Clinical Manager was not an easy decision and I miss seeing my "gang" at our quarterly Managers meetings, but I would not trade the time I get to spend with Eli for the world! Being a part-time pharmacist and full-time mommy is the best of both worlds and I LOVE IT! Below is a pic of Eli with our Operations Manager Kevin. Kevin is the smartest OM I know... he hired ME! :) Thanks Kevin... and thank you CompleteRx!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amanda,
I am so glad that we get to work part time and be at home part time with our little guys. It is the best of both worlds! I dont know what I would do without the support of my office either. They have been great!
I'm also very glad that I have kept a hand in nursing. It's nice to get out and feel professional every once in awhile.
Post a Comment