Hello blogging world! Eli had his 6 month well-baby check today and he is perfect! He did receive 4 shots this morning, but he was over it before Nurse Amanda had time to get all her supplies thrown away. I think she was more upset than Eli which was super sweet to see! She used to work at the hospital with me and is one of my favorite nurses!!! I am so glad that she gets to help Dr. John take care of Eli. We are so blessed!
Here are Eli's 6 month stats:
Weight: 17lb. 1oz. (25th percentile)
Height 28 and 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
He is one tall, skinny bugger!
4 comments:
Oh dang, we have wedding to go to on Friday at 5:00 in Townsend...I know, an odd time. My grandparents are going to get Drew that afternoon for us while we go. I REALLY want to take Drew to the zoo though, please ask me the next time ya'll go! Glad the doctor went well!
You better sign that boy up for basketball! Glad everything went well for the check up. I dread shot visits.
I hope he starts to feel better after he felt bad last night. I am sure he will bounce back just fine. See you at Bug Class!
So glad his dr visit went well. Connor is tall and skinny too. Let me tell you when they start standing upright and walking it is hard to get pants to stay on the waists. Can you say "old man elastic pants"! Ha!
Post a Comment