Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Facebook

I got on facebook yesterday just to check it out. Our Sunday School teachers have been talking about how cool it is to look up people from the past and I was curious. Somehow, I managed to send email friend requests to EVERYONE in my Comcast address book! OMG! The more time I spend on there, the stranger it seems to me. It's like Big Brother is in my little Dell computer! Anyone have problems on facebook I should know about? Other than the addiction of checking it every 10 minutes?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Look me up!!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Basically just the addiction :) It's just like anything else - you put yourself out there. But if you have this blog, like so many of us, you aren't worried about it and feel safe already. Cyndy Wade on the other hand, worries that someone will find me, stalk me, and eventually kill me. Me, not worried THAT much. :) You'll love Facebook!

Shelley Reeves Castle said...

Facebook is great! I have found so many people on there. It is very addictive! Beware!

Nikki said...

Yes, Yes, yes, I just recently learned of this same addiction! I think this is one reason my blogging has been slacking! Anyway it is pretty cool, the domino effect, everyone leads to someone else!

Amy Griffin said...

yeah, I check it ALL the time...so addicting~