Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eli is walking!

Here is why I haven't had as much time for blogging! Eli is getting better at walking each day!

16 comments:

carrie helle curry said...

love it! i can hear your 'i cant believe he is growing up' sigh at the end:)

Owings Family said...

You know I didn't even hear the sigh until I had posted it! I don't know if it's that or "uh-oh! what now?".

Anonymous said...

He is doing so good- a truly advanced child! Its gonna be a new world...

carrie helle curry said...

loving his new swim trunks in the header!

Amy Griffin said...

look out doggies...or doggy toys?! He is so big!

The Belitz Family said...

We loved the video!! What a big boy!

hornefamily said...

Walking before his 1st b-day...impressive. Just in time for spring, so you can run around outside. Yeah Eli, keep up the good work, you will be running before we know it.

Casey said...

You go Eli! I just hope Drew's aunt Katie doesn't see this, she expects Drew to be walking for her wedding! This will just put too much pressure on him...a 10.5 month old shouldn't have that kind of stress:)

Nikki said...

yeah!!! That is awesome, he is doing soooo good. Don't blink, you'll miss something!

Natalie said...

Everyone man thier station! Your life is about to change. I'm so glad you caught it on tape.

Allison said...

Awesome! Very impressive to be walking at 10.5 months! He must have terrific parents! Too cute - I noticed your sigh at the end, too, funny how we do that without realizing it :)

The White Family said...

I love when they are learning to walk! It is soooo cute! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! It seems like we were just taking our birthing class together!!!:-)

~ Kaybe ~ said...

i can't believe he is walking! he is growing so fast! it was great seeing you in january, hope to see you guys again soon!

Brandi said...

Way to go ELI!! :-)

Katie said...

Woohoo! Eli - will you please come over and show Drew how this is done? The countdown is on - he has 2 months from today to get on his feet! I think he needs some help. :) Way to go Eli!

Derek and Michelle said...

I love it! That's so cute. He is the cutest baby I have ever seen!