Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Eli's cabinet!

This weekend we finally started to "baby-proof" the kitchen. Eli is more curious each day and it seems that he is constantly testing his boundaries! Eli does have "his" cabinet and loves to play with all the tupperware! I'm sure that most kids find this entertaining, but I must admit that I get a little tickled as well. He will crawl all the way into the cabinet and all you can see are his little legs hanging out as he tries to get the bowls and lids at the very back! I have a sinking feeling that this is just a taste of what is to come!




1 comment:

Alicia said...

Just to let you know, Peyton is almost 3 and still gets into our cabinet and plays with the tupperware. Kids are so funny, they have all these toys to play with and sometime a bowl is much more fun..