Today was graduation day at ETSU, including Quillen School of Medicine. Among the graduating students... Dr. Michael G. Davis! It has been a hard 4 years, but with the love and support of family and friends (not to mention his wonderful wife Katie), Michael is officially an MD. We are so proud of him! He will be starting a 3 year residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Alabama in Birmingham in June and then plans to complete a 2 year fellowship in Infectious Disease. Here are some pics from graduation and from the celebration we had afterward! There are (of course) several pics of the new babies so check out Eli and cousin Josiah too!
The Med Students are the special ones with the green hoods! :)
Josiah was not very interested! He slept in the sling through the whole ceremony!
Here's Eli and Josiah....Eli is 4 weeks old
Josiah is 7 weeks old
The boys were on opposite schedules today! Josiah slept through graduation and Eli was wide awake, then Eli slept through the party and Josiah was awake! I think Josiah got the better end of the deal!
Here's Eli finally awake!




5 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm not going to call tonight, we got home much later than expected, but I let Knox and Neely out around 11:30ish. Neely really gave me some looks wondering who I was!!! Anyway, I'll get your door opener back to you sometime tomorrow and maybe get a peek at little Eli!
Congrats, Michael! What an accomplishment! I can't believe you are grown up enough to have a baby, a wife, and to be a doctor. Seems crazy to me! Maybe it is me that is getting old! Way to go!
PS- The babies are ADORABLE!
Congratulations Dr. Davis! The boys are so cute together. I bet they are going to be best buds!
Congrats to Michael! We are so proud of him!!! MD is now and MD!!! I can't believe my friend's little brother is a doctor!
Congratulations Dr. Michael! The boys are both growing so big. Your mom looks so happy with both her grandbabies!
Post a Comment