We are so excited about going to the beach!! Kelly Thorne gave us the great idea of using a tent at the beach for Eli! I wasn't sure how he was going to like it, so we decided to try it out today on the back porch. Eli chilled in the tent while I tried to get some sun on my pale legs! He did great. I think he's really going to love it when he has the ocean breeze and sounds. He sleeps to a noise machine at night with the ocean noise so I'm sure he's going to snooze the whole time!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a terrible thing to do to a newborn! Ha ha. That is funny with the blanket. I am sure I did that a few times myself! Have fun at the beach!
The tents are great! Ella and Jude have one too and I still take it for fun! Hope you guys have a great time. We are going next week too.
Too cute! We have one of these too! Its good that you are breaking him in now!
The blanket pictures are soo funny! We are also going to take a tent. Granny Wanda is supposed to get one for us so we haven't got to practice yet. I will let you know how it goes. We did practice with the sand though check out our blog!
Post a Comment