This Mothers Day was of course a very special day for me! This time last year, Jay and I had just begun to see Dr. Doody, the fertility specialist, and Mothers Day was admittedly very hard. So today, as I sit here cuddled up with Eli, I feel so blessed and honored to have the priviledge of being his mom. God's blessings on Jay and I are so abundant, and His plans for us are truely marvelous!
Mothers Day was a very busy day! We started by attending Luminary where I was the "youngest mom". Yea! I'll take that award anyday! Then we headed to Knoxville for lunch with Gram and Granddaddy. We were going to eat Brunch Buffet at Lakeside Tavern, but the wait was 3 HOURS! The buffet is excellent, but not worth waiting 3 hours! So we went to McAllisters. Then Eli headed off with Gram and Granddaddy, while Jay and I went to see "What Happens in Vegas". Hillarious, and well worth the overpriced admission and $4 small coke! It was a great break from parenthood and gave Jay and I the chance to spend some quality time together. Thanks mom and dad! Being the super blogger that I am, Eli went to Best Buy and got me a new camera for Mothers Day! It is sooooooooooooo tiny and takes great pics! I love it!
Yes... we are dressed alike! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. Soon he will be too big and Jay won't allow it!







5 comments:
And a Happy First Mothers Day to you! Eli is getting so big, look at those eyes! I love the matching outfits, very clever idea! You look awesome!
Eli is getting so big and you are getting so skinny! You look great and he is such a doll!!!
Happy Mother's Day... you deserve all the enjoyment it brings! He is getting big, and is changing a lot already! You do look great!
Happy Mother's Day Amanda - you guys look cute dressed alike! I hope you had a great one.
He's so cute - I love his chubby cheeks! Happy mother's Day!
Post a Comment