I am so excited to welcome another BOY into this clan! Congratulations, you two! I love the name...sounds very strong. I can't wait to meet Mr. Eli. Hope your Christmas was grand- it sure looks like it! Maybe one day I will update my blog so everyone can see how great ours was! Talk to you soon!
I love the name! It is perfect. We loved that name too!!! Cannot wait to see him! Hope you had a great Christmas. Just like everyone told me, it is the last one that will ever be about you!! HA! It is so much more fun with kids!!
Love the name! Kelli and Donnie told me a while back but I wasn't sure you guys had confirmed. Of course we can't wait to meet him. Glad y'all had a good Christmas. Next year will be a whole new world! I'm not sure if we are going to make it tonight. It depends on how Miss Sailor is doing after we go out to eat Japanese.
8 comments:
I am so excited to welcome another BOY into this clan! Congratulations, you two! I love the name...sounds very strong. I can't wait to meet Mr. Eli. Hope your Christmas was grand- it sure looks like it! Maybe one day I will update my blog so everyone can see how great ours was! Talk to you soon!
Congratulations Amanda & Jay!
Love the name, can't wait to see him!
What a Beautiful name for a lil boy!! :)
I love it! I'm sure he will be the cutest little thing to fit his cute little name!
I love the name! It is perfect. We loved that name too!!! Cannot wait to see him! Hope you had a great Christmas. Just like everyone told me, it is the last one that will ever be about you!! HA! It is so much more fun with kids!!
very cute! Happy Birthday Jay!!
Love the name! Kelli and Donnie told me a while back but I wasn't sure you guys had confirmed. Of course we can't wait to meet him. Glad y'all had a good Christmas. Next year will be a whole new world! I'm not sure if we are going to make it tonight. It depends on how Miss Sailor is doing after we go out to eat Japanese.
Post a Comment