

Today I spent the afternoon in Crossville shopping with Kellye and Cole! It's so fun to see Kellye as a mom and how natural it is for her. We went to the meca of Crossville shopping: Vanity Fair! Needless to say we did more visiting and walking than actual buying, but we had a great time and Cole was a trooper. We ate a late lunch at the Genesis Italian Grille and it was fabulous! Who knew! Cole slept while Kel and I had a 90 minute lunch/gossip session. I guess we wore him out. These pics were actually taken about 5 weeks ago, but they're the most current I have. At his last doctors appointment Cole weighed 16 pounds! He is growing like a weed and is such an active baby! I'll definitely post some Christmas pics so check back later. I might even get one with my ever growing belly! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Just think the difference 1 year can make!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you guys have a blog. Even though we live so close it is just hard to keep up. Cole is so cute. I can't decide who he looks like. Cute room!!! Sailor has the same bed. I'm sure she will love it at some point. She is still in the cradle for now.
Cole is so cute! Please tell Kellye hello! I miss you ALL!!!
Hey - man, you put Jay to work on the room. It looks like a magazine! Glad to see you have a blog. I love to keep up with all things. Cole is cute. He is a big boy! I'll see if they have the shirt fo Jay....
How precious is Cole! Tell Kellye that she needs to do a blog so I can keep up. Ha! I like Nikki cant decide who he looks like either. Very CUTE!
He is so precious! I have not seen any pictures of him. You need to get Kellye started blogging too, so we can watch him grow!!!
Oh wow! See this is why I love blogs so much.. I had no clue Kellye was a mom or that you guys were expecting! Congrats to you both and welcome to the blogging world :)
Post a Comment