But as long as you're here...
What a RAINY, dreary weekend in East Tennessee! I thought we (meaning Jay, Eli, and I) were not going to survive this weekend cooped up in the house! Finally on Sunday, there was a temporary break in the clouds and Eli was able to spend some time on the backporch. I think he gets cabin fever as bad as anyone I know! Eli got some new rain boots from Ella Minnow Pea so we had to try them out. The rain did manage to fill his baby pool and all our bubbles stuck to the deck since it was wet!





4 comments:
Aww, you are such a sweet Mom to let him play in the water like that. I would have freaked..not wanting to clean up the mess. It was a dreary weekend, but fortunately it made me slow down and just relax for a while!
So cute! He's getting so big!
A day in rainboots is a good day!
Love the rainboots and the pool too!
Post a Comment