Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eli and Rody

Eli has his 1st pony! His name is "Rody" and Eli loves to bounce on him and pull his ears. The weight limit on Rody is 400 lbs, so I think we're good for a while! :) I even took my turn, but trying to balance that close to the ground is pretty difficult! HA!



6 comments:

Natalie said...

I am catching up on some long time blog reading and I can't believe how much he has grown!!

Amy Griffin said...

Aren't you glad Rody jumped in your cart!! It looks like fun.

Amy Griffin said...

They have a Rody Max now too...ages 5 and up...that one might fit you better.

Anonymous said...

Rody is so cute, we will have to come try him out.

csandlin said...

We have Rody!! Claire calls allhorses Rody now. She won't get on it though, she gets mad because she falls off.

Nikki said...

We love Rody too! That is so cute. We will have to bring Sailor's Rody over and have a Rody Race. We found her's in North Carolina just before Christmas and it was a great gift. Love the Blue one, Sailor's is Pink, of course!