Monday, April 6, 2009

Watch Out Ladies!

This is what I caught Eli and Jay doing after dinner while I was cleaning up the kitchen! Thank you Thomas for loaning us Rock Band! Obviously, we've really enjoyed it!

5 comments:

Tara said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a while! He looks like he has jammed to this song more than once!

Allison said...

this is hilarious! your laugh just makes it more tickling!

we have directv and love to turn on the music channels and watch the boys dance.

hornefamily said...

LOVE IT!! Go white boy,you have some moves. I also couldn't help laughing even more hearing you get tickled as well. Go Eli!!!

Anonymous said...

What entertainment! He is a very promising dancer...!

Carrie said...

Now that is NATURAL RHYTHM. That's great - feel the beat, man. We love it...this is Carrie's sister (the hygienist that temp'd a few years ago w/Jay).