There is nothing like Easter at the farm! Michael, Katie, and Josiah were able to meet us in Whitwell for Easter weekend. It was great to have the whole family together and give the boys a chance to reconnect.
Too many to name... I'll just call them the Wagner Kin Folk!

Uncle Butch, Aunt Ginger, Granddad, me, Eli, Jay, Katie, Josiah, and Michael (Gram taking the pic) at the farm. (See silo in background for confirmation! Yes.... I have lots of farming roots!)

The Davis Men on the tractor! Josiah was a huge fan!

Josiah got to meet some cows! I think he's a farmer at heart!

Granddad LOVED being able to spend this quality time with Josiah at the farm! I think he enjoyed it even more than Josiah!

And what Easter is complete without walking through the dogwoods?!
1 comment:
the farm looks like so much fun! a boys dream playground!
Post a Comment