Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Myrtle Beach 2010

Enjoy these pics from our Myrtle Beach family vacation!
Eli's 1st encouter with the ocean!
Reese hanging out poolside! She spent most of her time asleep in her tent or stroller. Princess did not like the sand and I don't blame her!
The Carribean Resort had a really neat waterpark onsite with a shallow preschool play area that included a submarine to play on and water squirting everywhere!
When we weren't at the pool, we were usually napping or playing with our animals! Eli is really into pretend play right now and his animals, dinosaurs, and sea creatures are his favorites!
Momma and her babies at Bubba's Love Shak! Great place to go eat with kiddo's!
Reese relaxing on the couch in her shark towel after some time in the pool!
One day we took Eli and Reese to Alligator Adventure! It was GREAT but I really hope Myrtle Beach never floods. I bet they had at least 200 alligators on 15 acres! INSANE!
Eli and the big alligators!
Here's Eli riding a Triceratops at Broadway at the Beach!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the new background and the beach pictures! Eli is so funny and Reese is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun... next year we will have to go for sure!!!

Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a great vacation! Love looking at the pictures. Amazing how different two kids can be. Reese is getting so big!