Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reese at 2 Weeks!

WOW! 2 kids! WOW! Today we got both kids and ourselves ready for church and were just marginally late (we've been later). I count that as a huge success! Leaving the house has been my biggest challenge thus far, but we're getting there. You quickly forget all the "must haves" that come with a newborn. :) Reese is doing great and even gained a whole pound last week. Here are some updated pics of our little Reesie Mac!




9 comments:

The Deakins said...

I was trying to see if I thought she looked like Eli and then I got to the last one (polka dot wrapped in blankie) and um.....that's a yes! but mainly just in that last one! She's a cutie!!!!

Travis and Kayla said...

she's precious! congrats.

Brandi said...

She is Beautiful!!! Congrats! :)

Tara said...

I love the new pictures of her! I too was trying to see if she looked like Eli. Not so sure. Time will tell! She is adorable! I too have been trying to prepare myself for what it will be like with 2 kids and a newborn again. You are right...so much stuff! Glad you guys are doing well!

Amy Griffin said...

She is beautifully perfect! I can't wait to see her in person...and nice job on church at 2 weeks...impressive!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Very pretty little girl! Congrats!!! I can't imagine how it must feel to have two little ones. Best Wishes!

Derek and Michelle said...

I wish we lived closer so our girls could grow up together.

Anonymous said...

She is just so precious. It was wonderful to see her and get used to the little bitty baby again.

LeeAnn said...

Congratulations! She is a doll!!!