Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reese is here!!

Reese Mackenzie Owings
2/22/2010
1219
6 lbs 7 oz
19 inches

We are ecstatic to announce the birth of our baby girl, Reese Mackenzie (Reesie)!! We are home from the hospital and adjusting well to being a family of four. Eli LOVES his baby sister and is becoming a wonderful helper. Here are a few pics from the hospital of our family and baby Reese!





12 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Congratulations, guys! She is a beauty! So tiny! I can see the love in Eli's eyes.... such wonder and amazement! Can't wait to see her grow and change! She is a doll!

Alicia said...

She's adorable!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Owings family! I am so excited for you! Enjoy and get ready for craziness-ha! Glad you all are home and doing well- Reese's stats are the exact same as Emmy's...what sweet little peanuts!:)

Perri said...

Congrats Owings family!! Thank you for posting pictures - Reese is beautiful =)

Tara said...

Awww...she is so adorable. We are so happy for you guys and glad everyone is well! Hope you transition to a family of four easily. I will be praying for you guys!

Derek and Michelle said...

Congratulations! I'm so jealous! I'm ready to get this baby out of me! She's beautiful!

The Deakins said...

she's so tiny! so cute! I know Eli just LOVES her!

Amy Griffin said...

How precious she is! I can't get my volume to work...so I am sad about the video! Congrats again to all of you guys and I am glad big brother is happy!

Casey said...

Congratulations on your new addition! She is precious! I love seeing her and Eli together...too cute!!

csandlin said...

Congrats to you guys!

hornefamily said...

How sweet, I LOVE all the pink! She is so tiny. Glad everyone is doing well. CAn't wait to catch up. Hope you are getting some rest.

Anonymous said...

so glad to meet your little girl and can't wait to come see her again. glad to see eli doing so well- gives me hope!