Friday, June 26, 2009

YARD SALE MADNESS

So here's the scoop on the yard sale!

Items included:
Baby stuff, baby stuff, baby stuff!
Clothes!
Dining room table and chairs
Couch, cubes, and rug
King size Nautica bedding (gorgeous red, white, and blue quilted design) and matching bath linens
Too many things to list out, so come by and see for yourself! No pressure to buy, just come hang out and take a peek!

Dates:
Thursday evening 5pm - 8pm Friends and Family night! This is open for all friends and family to get a 1st look. Please stop by and check out everything if you get a chance and forgive me if I'm still running around like a mad woman!

Friday and Saturday mornings 7am - 11am

I want to say thank you to everyone who has offered to help watch Eli while we set up the yard sale and during the packing/moving process! I really appreciate it and WILL definitely be taking you up on the offers! It's amazing what I can get done while he is napping, so I can't imagine how great it will be to have 2 whole hours with Jay and I both packing!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Aw! That's exciting news! I would love to drop by and meet Eli. mati claire and I are coming up there for a whole week in July - MAYBE we can get around to meeting up. I just never know how my days are going to be with mc.

The Deakins said...

so good to see you all the other night! It's been forever! Hope to see Eli next time, MOlly needs a boyfriend! totally kidding. You should put pics up of the big stuff and might already get some takers!
getting rid of baby stuff so soon????wink wink!

Heather Robinette said...

Still waiting on the news of the new neighbors :o)

Owings Family said...

I've decided that you'll have to come to the yard sale to find out! :) And bring friends!

Family said...

I want to come! But where is your house?? If you don't want to put it out for the world to see talianutting@gmail.com