Friday, January 16, 2009

Esther


This week I have started a new bible study on the book of Esther. It's a Beth Moore study so it is pretty time intensive (because I have so much of that!). Anyone else doing this study? Would love to hear from you if you are!

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Hi,
This is Kandi Leffew, I know of you and remember you at Allison Pickell's house for something (uppercase living, maybe). I read your blog from time to time and your little guy is adorable. Anyways, I saw you are doing Esther (one of my favorite women in the Bible) and wanted to see how you like it. I love Beth Moore and have been wanting to do this study, but just haven't gotten around to it. Hope you don't mind the post and hope the study goes well.

Natalie said...

Although I've done several BM studies, I haven't done that one. I know someone who has and she said it was awesome!

I hope you and the fam had a great holiday!