Saturday, December 13, 2008

Daugherty's Christmas Party!

Thank you Daugherty's for such a fantastic Christmas Party! I can't believe how awesome and crazy things have become with the kids, but can you say "TONS OF FUN"! Despite the horrindous basketball game, we enjoyed playing Dirty Santa and the Wii. The kids all got little gifts of their own and can you believe there were no meltdowns! We are so blessed with friends and lots of new additions!

Of course Eli LOVED the tissue paper, as well as the new book and highchair toy!
All the boys! Take your pic Sailor (but the one in the red thinks you're really cute!).

I love Noah's little smile and Maddox is getting so strong! He'll catch up soon!
What a precious smile!

2 comments:

Tara said...

aww, how fun! I love the pic with all of the kiddos together!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! What a great day for the adults and the kids. I can't wait for lots more parties to come.