Saturday, November 15, 2008

BIG NEWS!

Can you guess our BIG news!!! Congrats Hinch Family!!!



8 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! Oh my goodness that is great!! Congrats Hinch family!!!

Tara said...

Oh Yaaahhh! That is awesome! Congrats, another little one on the way!

Natalie said...

AMANDA! TARGET IS HAVING A BIG-TIME SALE ON THEIR BRITAX MARATHON CARSEATS...FREE SHIPPING! YOU WERE ONE OF THE FIRST ONES I THOUGHT ABOUT TO SHARE THIS WITH. CHECK OUT MY BLOG. I'VE POSTED MORE INFO ABOUT IT! IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT COULD BENEFIT FROM ONE (LIKE THE HINCH FAMILY), LINK THEM TO MY POST!! I HOPE YOU AND OTHERS CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS! TALK TO YOU LATER. :)

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

What exciting news! We are so happy for you Hinch Family!

The Clifton Family said...

So glad you are a blogger that actually blogs since Mama Hinch can't seem to get that down! Congrats, Hinch Family!

What is happening to all these bloggers? Is there something in the water? haha.

Anonymous said...

how exciting!! congrats hinch family!!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

Whoo-hoo! Please tell Kellye that I said Congrats!!!

Casey said...

Congratulations Hinch family, That's so exciting!