
Friday we are officially 30 weeks!! Oh my goodness! It is hard to believe that Eli will soon be here. I can definitely tell that he is growing! The heartburn has gotten better (Thanks Lacy... the Pepcid Complete works great), but I'm having to eat smaller portions and snacking a lot. Fortunately, raisons, granola bars, yogurt, and banana's seem to be my snacks of choice these days! Eli is starting to stretch often and it is incredible to feel his little feet pushing up on my ribs! Jay can even tell when he's stretching because I get these tight knots on my abdomen that he can feel. It's so funny to me to look down and see myself lopsided when he only stretches on one side! I haven't seen him actually move on my belly, but I can't wait!
4 comments:
Amanda...you look so Beautiful!! All belly, really thats all you are!! :)
Ditto... You look great! Not too much longer and baby Eli will be here!
Isn't is the most amazing thing? It is crazy feeling the baby moving inside of you. I have forgotten how amazing it is! Thanks for the reminder! The countdown has begun...
I loved that feeling and actually missed it for a while after Sailor was born. Holding her in my arms made up for the feeling 100 times over but it is still amazing to actually think a whole other life is inside you. You are two people right now. God is so great!
Post a Comment